Monday, October 26, 2009

The city is no place for kids

Today has been a very busy day at work. Lots of meetings and lots of stuff that needs doing. Always a nice problem to have! I did however manage to sneak out for a little wonder around to get some bits and piece ready for the imminent arrival of Sarah and the Kids. I am trying to make the place as welcoming as possible and although I don’t have all the furniture I needs I do now have mattresses for the kids bunk bed. I’m not quite sure how they will decide who is on top, but I’m sure they will work it out.

I thought it would be nice to get a toy each for the kids when they get here so they at least have something to play with. I’m not entirely sure how many toys they are bringing with them but I don’t think it is likely to be a lot. Giving Google maps another chance, after to almighty balls up from Sunday, I typed in toy shop Indianapolis. It showed three results within walking distance. One was closed, one was out of business and the third didn’t exist. I think I might convert to Bing at this rate! Now I came to think of it, I don’t recall seeing any kids in the center in Indianapolis. “Lolly popth! Come and get your lollypopth, children

No comments:

Post a Comment