Monday, October 12, 2009

Don’t you just love Facebook.

After an interesting meeting about a website soon to be launched (and by the way I am really excited about it as it is something I have wanted to design for since… I can’t remember when) I have been assigned... to work on social networking, specifically Twitter, Facebook and Linked-In. My first job its look to create a page that can promote the company. It needs to give an idea of the kind of environment it is and the philosophy of the company. Pretty cool eh! I have spent approximately 4 hours of paid work looking at Facebook. I image that in most jobs if you were caught this long on Facebook in work time you would be fired. The only concern I have is that it can be a bit of a double edged sword. I mean, if I have been spending all my work day looking at it, the last thing I may want to do is go home and not use it in my own time. This is the real reason I didn’t become a gynecologist. I’m sure it will be fine.

I could do with some help really. If anyone out there knows how to create a fan page that looks like this http://www.facebook.com/redbull?v=app_123793864961 please let me know. So far I have been only able to do the basics things you can do as standard. Please let me know what you find out.Tomorrow I go to get my social security card at the federal building… ooh fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment