Monday, October 5, 2009

Packing

Well today I gave spent most of the day sorting out. Be it tax, insurance or other protection policies. Very boring time consuming stuff. The worst of it is that I didn't get onto the packing unroll about 3 when the kids got back from school. I am really amazed at the way those vacuum pack bags work. I'd never have fitted it all in. I have paid an additional $95 dollars for this extra heavy case and according to the scales it is bang on target. I just hope I don't get to the check in and they turn me away or fine me more. Need to sleep now as I am up in 4 hours.

I have to say I'm not nervous or excited just really tired. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep on the plane. I think deep down is that if I keep myself busy loneliness won't be as powerful as I think is may become in those quiet moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment