Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ahh living the life of a bachelor!

Well I woke up this morning a bit later than I should and I very quickly realized I had left the place in a state from the night before. The thing is, when you buy stuff you have to put stuff away, which is really difficult when there is nowhere to put the stuff… Glad you understand what I am on about as I need someone to explain it to me!... To summerise the place is a mess.
So today, I have been in quite a few meeting to strategically plan what we can do for existing customers. This is good as it is proactive, but quite tricky as I don’t know the projects as well as other in the team. I’m a little bit afraid of saying "why don’t you try this or that" and they would be like, "yeah, it already does that". That might be just me though.

One thing that is VERY interesting is the encouragement I have had to use Facebook. Not for dosing you understand (and for the record I am writing this outside of office hours), but for networking, gathering leads and ultimately new business be in employees or customers. Very cool stuff! I am also getting to grips with "LinkedIn" so if I send a request you know it me doing work!

I’m off to target soon to see if I can buy an uplighter… mmmmmmmmm light for the apartment, what next!

No comments:

Post a Comment