Friday, January 22, 2010

A Pizza Pie!

Today I found a taste sensation pizza pie from Georgio's pizza Indianapolis. This is amazing. It is not pizza as you and I would know it but rather pizza with a bread type lid. Very nice!

A couple of guys from work and I went there for lunch. It is a kind of buffet type thing where you point at what you want and then the plate it up (and toast it if needed) and you pay at the end of the line. You buy it by the slice. When I actually ordered it none of it was cut up so it came as a bit of a shock to how much you get… the answer is LOADS.

I have to say I regret ordering two pieces, but I just had at least have a go at finishing them. No one said anything, but I could tell they were thinking “Fat Bloater” (or an American equivalent).

When I sat down I told them that there must have been some sort of prescription screen between me and the food to make it seem smaller! Not quite sure they bought that one!

After work I met up with my darling Wife and Kids at Red Robin, which I guess it like TGI Fridays. Expats Sian, David and Meg had treated us to a meal there and I was late out of work. By the time I got there they had finished but after pizza-gate I think it was probably a good thing that I wasn’t eating again… it didn’t stop me from having a beer though :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment