Sunday, April 11, 2010

Louisville Kentucky Trip.

I want to take advantage of seeing as much of the states as I can. So far we have been to Illinois, Ohio and of course Indiana. Today I wanted to head south to Kentucky! Home of the… well… colonel sanders and KFC (although technically he was from Indiana, but they don’t shout about that much).

We went to a place called Louisville which is right on the other side of the Indiana/Kentucky border. Once we got there we headed for the Louisville Science Center where they had a robots exhibit. Zack loved it.

It was a nice sunny day with an experience at a place called white castle that left me thinking we really were the other side of the tracks.

Gradually and gradually we are going further out to experience the different parts of America. We have booked for a holiday in North Carolina, so I think it will be a real challenge entertaining the kids for more than 10 hours of sitting in the back seat of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment